The exciting learning of Thistle class!
- We have a few simple guidelines and suggestions that will help us to keep our blog safe and enjoyable for everyone to read.
- Children should only use their first name when commenting.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child, or post comments as “Ian’s Mum” or “Amy’s Auntie”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites without permission from Mrs Cook or Mr Rockey.
- All posts will be checked by Mr Rockey or MrsCook before they are published to the blog.
- All comments are checked by Mr Rockey or Mrs Cook before they appear on the blog.
- Be positive if you are going to comment. Say something that you like about a post and maybe even ask that person a question.
- Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation. Make sure you double check your comments carefully before sending them.